We've just added a new integration for your Instagram business pages to finally make Instagram scheduling simple. This enables you to publish posts directly. No more mobile push notifications in the middle of the night.
Enable direct publishing — head over to your page settings.
⚠️ Note that direct publishing via Buffer works only with image feed posts. Other formats are coming soon. Stories, posts with multiple images, or videos can be published as usual via mobile app and push notifications.
More delightful scheduling and publishing experience
We have redesigned the scheduling and publishing experience to make it more intuitive and properly show the various steps in the publishing process.
- You can now see when a post is in the publishing process so you don't accidentally press "publish" twice.
- In feed view, it's now easier to select other publishing options from a dropdown menu.
- We've updated Facebook, LinkedIn icons, and colors so they match their new branding.
- If you have auto-scheduling enabled you can now revoke the approval and it will be unscheduled.
- Fixed an issue with workspace names not showing in account notifications settings.
- Fixed broken links in request approval email notifications.
- Fixed an issue with connecting some types of Facebook pages.
- Close icon was missing when previewing post assets, we've added it back.
- Emoji picker was misbehaving on certain types of posts, we've adjusted it.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate time slots showing in the post time picker.